Conner Sandefur, Ph.D.
University of Michigan – Bioinformatics
Richard Boucher, MD. & Tim Elston, Ph.D.
Dr. Sandefur is Assistant Professor in the Department of Biology at the University of North Carolina at Pembroke in Pembroke, NC.
- Fall 2014
- Exploring Bioinformatics and Computational Biology , UNC Pembroke
- Spring 2014
- Principles of Biology, UNC Pembroke
- Sandefur, CI, Boucher, RC, and Elston TC. 2017.Mathematical model reveals role of nucleotide signaling in airway surface liquid homeostasis and its dysregulation in cystic fibrosis. PNAS. doi: 10.1073/pnas.1617383114
- Sandefur CI and Gordy CL. 2016. Undergraduate journal club as an intervention to improve student development in applying the scientific process. J. of College Science Teaching. 45(4): 52 – 58. PMCID: PMC4874504.
- Sandefur CI. (2014) Young investigator perspectives. Blogging for electronic record keeping and collaborative research. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol. Dec 15;307(12):G1145-6.