Dina Leech, Ph.D.
Ph.D. Environmental Science, Lehigh University
Robert Wetzel, Ph.D.
Andreas Teske, Ph.D.
Dr. Leech is currently Associate Professor in the Department of Biology at Longwood University in Farmville, VA
- Spring 2005
- Introduction to Biology: University of North Carolina at Pembroke
- Fall 2005
- Limnology: UNC Chapel Hill
- Leech, D.M., Snyder, MT, Wetzel, RG. 2009. Natural organic matter and sunlight accelerate the degradation of 17ss-estradiol in water. Sci. Total Environ. 407(6): 2087-92.
- Chow, A., Leech, D., Singer, P., Boyer, T. (2008). Impact of solar irradiation on disinfection byproduct precursors. Environmental Science and Technology. 42(15): 5586-5593.
- Lango, A., Leech, D., and R.G. Wetzel. (2007). Indirect effects of elevated atmospheric CO2 and UV radiation on culturable bacteria. Fundamental and Applied Limnology 168: 327-333.