Kathryn Perez, Ph.D.
Ph.D. Biodiversity and Systematics, University of Alabama
Cliff Cunningham, Ph.D.
Dr. Kathryn Perez is currently Assistant Professor in the Department of Biology at the University of Texas Rio Grande Valley.
She was previously Associate Professor in the Department of Biology at University of Wisconsin – La Crosse in La Crosse, WI.
- Spring 2007
- General Biology: North Carolina Central University
- Fall 2007
- Ecology (with lab): North Carolina Central University
- Perez, K.E. & R.L. Minton. (2008) Practical applications for systematics and taxonomy in North American freshwater gastropod conservation. Journal of the North American Benthological Society 27(2): 471-483.
- Brown, K., B. Lang, K. E. Perez. (2008) A Review of North American Pleurocerid & Hydrobiid Ecology. Journal of the North American Benthological Society 27(2): 484-494.
- Lysne, S. J., K. E. Perez, Brown, K., R.L. Minton & J. D. Sides. (2008) Journal of the North American Benthological Society 27(2): 463-470.
- Maggs, C. A., R. Castilho, C. Cunningham, D. Foltz, C. Hensler, T. Jolly, J. Olsen, K. E. Perez,W. Stam, R. Vainola, F. Viard, J. Wares. (2008) Evaluating signatures of glacial refugia for North Atlantic benthic marine taxa? Ecology, 89(11): S108-122. doi: 10.1890/08-0257.1
- Hayes, D. M., R. L. Minton, K. E. Perez. (2007) Elimia comalensis (Gastropoda: Pleuroceridae) from the Edwards Plateau, Texas: Multiple Unrecognized Endemics or Native Exotic? American Midland Naturalist. 158(1): 97-112.