Omar Quintero, Ph.D.
Ph.D. Cell Biology, Duke University
Richard Cheney, Ph.D.
Dr. Omar Quintero is currently an Assistant Professor of Biology at the University of Richmond
- Spring 2005
- Molecular Biology of the Cell: North Carolina Central University
- Spring 2004
- Molecular and Cellular Biology: Shaw University
- Kerber, ML, Jacobs, DT, Campagnola, L, Dunn, BD, Yin, T, Sousa, AD, Quintero, OA, and Cheney, RE. (2009) A novel form of motility in filopodia revealed by imaging myosin-X at the single-molecule level. Curr. Biol. 19 (11):967-973.
- Quintero, OA, DiVito, MM, Adikes, RC, Kortan, MB, Case, LB, Lier, AJ, Paneretos, NS, Slater, SQ, Rengarajan, M, Feliu, M, and Cheney, RE. (2009) Human Myo19 is a novel myosin that associates with mitochondria. Curr. Biol. 19 (23):2008-2013.
- Sigal, Y. J., Quintero, O. A., Cheney, R. E., and Morris, A. J. (2007) Cdc42 and ARP2/3-independent regulation of filopodia by an integral membrane lipid-phosphatase-related protein. J Cell Sci. 120(Pt 2):340-52.